Thursday, July 28, 2005

The-Diatribe's Meme

This was taken from the-diatribe.blogspot.com:

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?

a) Letting my “friends” convince me to embarrass myself so they would be friends with me in middle school
b) Not studying enough in college
c) Not listening to my heart

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

a) Still probably my mom.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?

a) Caitlin
b) Glenn Curtiss (aviation pioneer)
c) Aubrey
d) my Uncle Toby, who died when I was 3
e) Mohammed, so I could ask him about jihad, and whether it is being perpetrated against his ideals

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

a) Every one could find their “the one”
b) There will be no more misinterpretation of anything written or spoken
c) The well-being of others overrides personal greed

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

Regret:
a) Detroit is the “Worst Place to Meet Someone” according to Men’s Health. I concur.
b) Detroit does not have a public transportation system worth anything. Out-of-towners require a car to get anywhere or see anything.

Avoid:
a) Various areas of Detroit, most notably anywhere outside of downtown, the Southside, the Westside, Highland Park, Royal Oak Township….
b) Winter weather. Snow only hides the potholes.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.

a) Buying a house. That’s only maybe the most recent big thing. So many things change your life everyday, but it’s a matter of degrees of change, some miniscule, some significant

7. Tag 3 people.

a) deadboyzone
b) allalongthewatercooler
c) misanthropicsob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good answers!