Sunday, July 17, 2005

You think you have it bad?

I've been watching "Hogan Knows Best" on VH1, and compared to Hulk Hogan, JoeBoo is a pushover. In one episode, his daughter (who's 16) has a date with a 22 year old dude, and he puts a GPS tracker in the her car, and make them take that car on their date. He calls them up when he sees them deviating from from the route. He also gave the dude a preinterview before he consented to allow this guy to date his daughter. Granted, it's no multipage questionaire, but I think Hulk Hogan is a bit more intimidating (especially physically) than JoeBoo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As subject to a JoeBoo interrogation, even though I was not a romantic interest, I totally sympathize with the daughter and her date. Hulk Hogan is scarier than JoeBoo, but not by much.

The Judge said...

Hey, if some 22 year old college student was trying to date my 16 year old daughter, I'd strap weights to his dick before I let him take her anywhere. Why the hell would a guy that age date a teenager other than because he's horny?

I agree with the Hulk on that one.

Beckie

Jessica B. said...

I think if Joeboo had had the ability to put in a GPS tracker, he would have. And Chris, he totally warned you! Why weren't you ready? ;)

Unknown said...

You know, a bit later I realized that also. Er, that JoeBoo would have GPSed your car if the technology had existed in a easily accessible way. He should probably do that to Sarah though when she's old enough to date, on her 30th birthday.