Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blogtastic today

I don't know why, but I've been compelled to write a bunch today. Mostly inane stuff, but whatever.

I decided to check my hit counter and see where people are coming from (referals) and once again, "Joyce DeWitt nude" was one of the searches that led to my 'blog. Also, "Emmy Rossum hot" was another. I suppose you make any reference to "random celebrity" and "nude" and you get hits. Hmm. Brad Pitt. Angelina Jolie. Jen Aniston. Britney Spears. Demi Moore. Keira Knightly. Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes. Vince Vaughn. Jennifer Garner. Ben Affleck. Gar-fleck. J-Lo. Michael Vartan. Zsa-zsa Gabor. (ew)

Let's see what kind of hits I get now. Nude! Naked! Undressed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's cheating, naming random celebrities just to get hits on your web counter! Have you no shame?! :)

Anonymous said...

I think mike was possessed by Carl Rove...anything to win most hits contest.

Cat said...

Hmm... Let's help you out. Hot lesbian sex. Naked girls in public. Horny, naked, bisexual women who like to swallow. OK, I could really think of some even more naughty stuff, but I'll leave it at this...