Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bluesday Moanin'

Well, there's really not much to report on. I still don't have my car back, although I hope the check from the insurance shows up at the dealership today. There's nothing happening in the post-Macworld lull for anything Apple related. Chris did get a new iBook G4. I'm jealous. I'm thinking I may upgrade my old G4 because, if I try to do too many things at once, it does bog down, especially trying to run iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, Fire, and Mail all at the same time. Plus, if I want to get all I can out of Garageband I need more speed. Then I can make stupid, derivative techno music, where it all goes dupa-dupa dupa-dupa.

Edit: Just wanted to include correction to previous post. Dan is correct, the game we played was "Simpsons Hit and Run" not "Road Rage." I was confuzelled. That's what I get for staying up until 4 in the morning playing video games.

No comments: