Thursday, January 20, 2005

I need to figure this out...

What I want to do on my blog is find a way to make a little "now playing" kind of sidebar. If I could also provide links to the iTunes Music Store that would also be neat. I'll have to do some searching on the web. I'm almost certain someone has coded such a thing, or least some sort of script. Yay, I love Applescripts... they do fun things.

Chris. This is the place for all things iTunes related... Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes

Most useful for power users of iTunes. I use several of the scripts here to automate certain tasks on iTunes. One of my pet peeves is soundtracks and compilations not have the artist in the artist field. There are scripts to fix this kind of thing. Totally cool. Ok. maybe I should get back to work. Right.

No comments: