Thursday, January 20, 2005

What to say...

It really sucks when you get a phone call you don't expect, when you're waiting for one you do expect. I'm still waiting to hear from the dealership about my car, when I get a call from Tess. This is not good. She tells me Aubrey passed away on Tuesday.

Stunned disbelief.

This is a girl I used to date. I'm still not sure what to think. What's worse is I feel like I'm some sort of bad-luck charm, as she's actually the second girl who's died that I've dated.
Jessica. Take care of yourself. I don't want your death on my hands also.
I know it's not my fault, but it's just enough of a coincidence that it creeps me out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really sad. I have heard many stories about Aubrey. It's almost like I actually knew her. I hope you're doing ok with it.

Michelle said...

Hey Beckie Called me last night and told me the news. I am very sorry to hear about Aubrey, I knew how close you too were.

Chellee

Jessica B. said...

Jeez, man. Before I was feeling sad about Aubrey's death and now I'm all worried that a piano is going to fall on me. I'm going to go look up some protection spells. I hope you're doing okay.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, all. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years tonight. I think that would have pleased Aubrey to see everyone together. It's always unfortunate when it's for this kind of a reason.