Monday, January 10, 2005

Can't seem to get my mind off of you!

Yeah! The joy of "use it or lose it" vacation. I'm taking a vacation day today, because, well, there isn't any particular reason except I had to use the day and I like not working as much as possible. I had actually half-forgotten about my vacation day and was almost to work when I realized it. I turned around and came home and changed back into my pajamas. I was watching tv and then took a 3-hour nap just now. Totally awesome.

I forgot to mention before that Saturday night we went to see Catalog Only who totally rocked Emergenza. They are advancing to the next round in Emergenza, a sort of world-wide battle-of-the-bands. After that show we went to The Bronx bar for a couple beers. It was possibly the darkest bar I've ever been in, but it had 2 awesome jukeboxes. After that we went to The Clock restaurant in Hamtramck. There's not really much to tell about that. Except possibly you shouldn't go to Carbon, because there was a whole group of people who came into Clock after getting pepper sprayed at Carbon.

O.K. That is all for now. Whatever.

No comments: