Sunday, January 16, 2005

Road rage is hard

Coronado and I are playing "Simpsons Road Rage" on his PS2. It's a bit challenging. Especially this stupid Apu vs. Cletus mission because it's hard to get him to drop the roadkill. And then sometimes they drop where it's inconvienent to pick up. But, looks like Chris just completed it. That's my exciting Saturday night.

On another note, I finally took apart my iBook to fix it. I managed to break one thing and another thing broke of it's own accord. I had to completely disassemble the motherboard out of it to get it soldered back together again. Hopefully it will work again. If not, I'll probably part it out on eBay or to a parts company that deals in Macs.

Well, whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this Raid Fogger thing has clouded my brain, but isn't that mission in Simpsons Hit and Run? That game is awesome!!

- Dan