Monday, January 31, 2005

Movie fun

Stolen from Tess and Coronado

1. Pick 13 movies that you enjoy.
2. Pick a line of dialog that you like.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry
4. When someone guesses correctly, italicize the quote and put the movie title after it, with credit to the first correct guesser.
5. NO cheating!!! That means NO: Google, IMDb, etc.!!!



1. Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Dan
2. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him. Mallrats: Dan
3. I'm your density. I mean... your destiny. Back to the Future: Dan
4. No matter where you go, there you are. Buckaroo Banzai: Austin
5. I want to ride that! So do I son, so do I. Dude, Where's My Car : Stumper
6. Ah yes, it's a lot like "Star Trek: The Next Generation". In many ways it's superior but will never be as recognized as the original. Wayne's World: Dan
7. You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company. Dr. Strangelove...: Coronado
8. I call this "Lick my love-pump." Spinal Tap: Coronado
9. Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude. Animal House: Stumper
10. Squish, like grape! Karate Kid: Coronado
11. I am NOT the Messiah! Life of Brian: Dan
12. I'm a dancer! Showgirls: Dan
13. Gee, well call me Mr. Butterfingers. UHF: Dan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Michelle Gellar!!!!

Unknown said...

What? That has no bearing on anything.

Unknown said...

Let's see.
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Mallrats
3. Back to the Future
6. Wayne's World
11. Life of Brian
13. UHF
I know four and five. Arg!

Unknown said...

Several of these movies are also on Chris3s list, but I chose different quotes.

Unknown said...

Is 12 Showgirls?

Jessica B. said...

I'm terrible at this game. I can totally see the line being said and see the characters but for the life of me I can't think of the movie. And then someone guesses and I'm like, "Yes! That's what I was thinking of!" I think instead of guessing, I'll just steal this from Mike who stole from Tess who stole from the Muffin Man and...I forgot where I was going with this.

Unknown said...

Is 8 from Dr. Caligari?

Pointedly Anonymous said...

7. Dr. Strangelove
8. This Is Spinal Tap

Pointedly Anonymous said...

I'm going to kill myself when I hear number 10. I can hear it in my head. I keep wanting to say its The Karate Kid, but I'm not sure. GAAAAA.

Unknown said...

Ok, the voting has been closed. I'm going to put the last two movies up for those that may be curious.