Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wednesday Night Recapulet and Montagues

All I have to say about Lost is WTF! It was an awesome episode last night. No spoilers though, 'cause it's just so good you have to see it yourself. I will say that you will now understand why Boone and Shannon's relationship as brother and sister is so weird. And it calls into question some of the events on the island. Everything is not as it seems. J.J. Abrahms, you are a wily rascal.

Now, for Alias, I just wasn't really impressed with last night's episode. I did like the opening sequence in the Bahamas. Marshall rules! I guess I shouldn't talk too much more about the episode until I know if Dan had a chance to watch it. It seems like he's one of the few people who actually read this thing. Eh, whatever.

I also ended up watching Wifeswap last night. It had a single mom from Taylor swapping places with a mom from New Jersey. The Taylor mom's family was super Whisky-Tango. Her girls were such lazy, spoiled, selfish bitches. They must have spent summers on a tramp steamer with the kind of language they used. Even the pet parrot swore. Good ole' Taylor-tucky. I really should not watch reality tv.

-The Dork

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost was crazy. Having not seen it times before I was very confused in the middle. I thought there were dinosaurs on the island or something. Weird.

Alias was good but nothing special. They are setting the stage right now though. The ground work is still being set for the episodes to come. I exect more twists and turns as the season progresses. I hope Irina is not dead and returns. And Anna Espinosa. I really miss her. She was great.

Anonymous said...

I really doubt Irina is going to return to Alias, unless they recast the part, or make Lena Olin the star of the show or offer a giant wheelbarrow full of cash along with Scrooge McDuck's ginormous vault. Last I read she had absolutely no interest in returning to the show ever. Oh well, I thought she could be rather cheesy at times and I wouldn't mind if they recast the part. Just say she had surgery or something after Jack tried to kill her. If they can make Francie come back, they can do anything. (Like make Lauren come back.)

And about Lost, I still think Boone is gay. Probably not, though.

- Dan