Tuesday, December 21, 2004

All Quiet on the Berkley Front

Isn't it fun to use literary allusions on your 'blog? I think I'm better at thinking up titles for my posts than actually anything to write in them. So, I've only been on vacation for 2 days, and already I've pretty much lost track of what day it is. Although, Chris was nice enough to remind me that today is his birthday, so, Happy Birthday Chris (1)! So, Chris and I rented a couple of games last night, and after Chris left, I started to play Super Monkey Ball 2. It was suprisingly difficult, either that or I have no hand-eye coordination, which would explain why I've always sucked at video games.

I still have to get my mom something for Christmas, and that's always difficult. At least she has a list for us, but that doesn't make it that much easier. Oh well, I'll find something.

I guess that is all for now.

No comments: