Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm part of the in-crowd!

Yeah. I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while, but it wasn't 'til Beckie started one, that I decide to do it. Do it! (pumping fist in air motion) I guess the major impetus was to have place to post fun things and well, geeky thing too, that I find in my travels on the web. That and to totally dig on my friends behind their backs. No, not really, but I may bitch a bit about them. Especially when they're being dumbasses. Ok. Well that should be enough for the first post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am the first to comment on Mike's blog. Um, that's about it. (I almost wrote "abou tit" but I corrected it. Awesome.) - Dan

Pointedly Anonymous said...

I'm the second. You should post more daily life journals, including bad television reviews.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have a blog. You have been assimilated. You will receive your free gift at the main office from the secretary with the whip. If you have any questions please refer to your blogging manual. In case of an emergency, your blog will not turn into a flotation device, but it will be used in rememberance of your short time on this planet before your untimely demise.

Thank you for blogging. Just remember blog backwards is golb, which means nothing that I know of.