Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm surrounded by frickin' idiots!

I'm increasingly convinced that my insurance company's claims office is staffed by a bunch of idiots. I got a call yesterday from the claims adjustor that the estimator was going to call me to set up an appointment to look at my car. She was suprised when I told her the estimator was supposed to have looked at my car the day before. I sure hope they get their heads out of their asses and figure out what's going on. Otherwise I'll never get my car back.

In other idiocacy related news, Chris and I went to see "Meet the Fockers" on Monday. We got there about 10 minutes early, usually plenty of time to get popcorn and such. Well, we stood in line and waited for at least 12 minutes, during which time the person at the register in the line we were in disappeared. At that point Chris decided to go to the Customer Service window to complain. He told them it was taking forever, and so the lady says something to one of the other people and then ignores Chris for another five minutes. By this time I was really annoyed and went to find seats. Chris doesn't get into the movie until about 5 minutes in, and tells me later that when he finally got the lady's attention again, she told him they were going to open another register to ring him up. Well, before they could open the register the guy had to count out his drawer and that apparently took forever. Really. I've been to plenty of other theaters, but I think they must hire the biggest idiots to work there, because nowhere else is it as slow to get what ever you need. Ok, rant over.

-The Dork

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey- let me let you in a little secret. The Ins, Adjustor, she is an idiot. She's a house wife that sits on het ass at home attending her 2.3 add/adhd kids, screaming at the dog and screwing up your claim. That is actually her job title, so your blood pressure would rise nd you have a stroke so they can charge you more money you don't have.

As for the movies, those people that work there are a bunch of pot heads and addicts.. what do you expect? Chellee