Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Nothing in particular

I am the son and the heir.

Basically I'm still testing out a few features of this account,
including the posting of articles by email.

So, I was just looking at the Best Buy ad, and see that they have the Nintendo Game Cube for $100 with Mario Kart and 2 controllers. Maybe I should get one, and Mario Party and a couple extra controllers. Hmm. Maybe. Maybe for Christmas. Maybe someone could get me one. (hint, hint)

"Dude, all we want is our Okama Game-sphere."

Ok, I guess that's all, I didn't really have anything profound to say, although, that doesn't really seem to be a requirement for having a 'blog.

Roger, Over. What's the clearance, Clarence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flickr is fun.

So is mario party. I have never played mario party on the game cube though. It probably is fun. I think you should buy yourself a game cube. You deserve it!

You must say something profound. Every time. Just kidding. Dorks rule! No, Geeks rule! Whatever.

I am the sun and the air.