Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Joss Whedon is a genius...

Or at least awesomely brilliant. I just finally got around to reading Fray and it was very good. Highly recommended if 1.) You like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or anything in the Whedon-verse; 2.) You like vampires and flying cars; 3.) You like awesome comic books.

The book has the 8 episodes of the mini-series in them along with a preface by Jeph Loeb and Joss himself, along with some sketches and concepts from the artist. I will definately be looking out stuff from Karl Moline in the future. Also, since Joss is writing Astonishing X-Men right now, (which is supposed to be one of the best current comics) I'll have to hopefully pick up that when it goes to trade paperback.

-The Geek

2 comments:

Jay Anderson said...

Astonishing X-Men does rock the hizzo. I'm now a fan of Joss. I'd be quite happy with him directing and/or writing the third X-Men movie. I think he'd be great.

Pointedly Anonymous said...

I'm worried about any Joss Whedon-written film since he wrote the script for Alien: Resurrection, and I'm still undecided on whether the direction or the writing failed. And, I haven't seen Titan A.E. yet.