Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Matthew Lesko got me free money from the government

So, as I went to bed very late last night I had the thought that maybe I could get a government grant to study the effects of blogging on sleep patterns. It seems that bloggers stay up late. Now, I wouldn't actually do any actual work on the study, and most of the money would be spent on beer and Pr0n. Still this seems like a reasonable hypothesis.

I need to do some more work on the template for my blog. I like the general format, but I kind of want the side bar more like how Ryan has his. Need more linky thingies. Mikey likey! I think this lack of sleep is making me a bit off this morning, but that could just be my normal state, and I'm only just now documenting it.

Coronado mentioned that I should review TV shows. I did watch Scrubs last night and it was awesome. I especially liked Todd high-fiving someone back to life. I also have a small backlog of bad TV I'll comment on later. I recorded "The Librarian" with Noah Wyle, which looked cheesy and it's about a librarian, which considering that I worked in libraries for several of my pre-real world jobs, I can totally relate to. Not! I also watch North Shore (I know, BAD MIKE! But Brooke Burke is hot!) and I'll post a review of the last episode too. I'm trying to think what else I have that I should watch... hmmm, The Growing Pains Movie is still on my computer. I don't know, but I'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything while everything else is in reruns. That and I'm totally gonna slack off while I'm off work from next Friday on til the New Year. I might even get the chance to watch so many of the movies and tv show DVDs I've bought but not watched or even opened.

This post is turning really random. Probably the longer I take to send it in, the more stuff that will wander in.

BTW Flickr is cool. I uploaded a bunch of pictures from the Labor day party.

Ok. That's probably enough for now.

3 comments:

The Judge said...

The Growing Pains movie?

Beckie

Unknown said...

Yes. The Growing Pains movie. It was made-for-TV and the mom ran for Congress. It was on Family channel when they had that other Growing Pains movie on Wonderful World of Disney.

Anonymous said...

I still need to watch the Growing Pains movies. I don't know why, but I feel compelled to. - Dan