Monday, December 13, 2004

Desperately Seeking "Housewives"

I wonder if anyone has used that title yet in reference to Desperate Housewives?

SPOILER ALERT! This means you Dan. Watch the tape right now.

Anywho, just a quick review of last night's episode. I am glad that Mrs. Huber got what was coming to her. I really didn't like her, although that was probably by design. I thought the fashion show was just a little too "The O.C." although Terri Hatcher was smokin'. I loved when Bree threw the bottle of urine on Rex. The shot of the cupboard when she goes to get it was great, all the Tupperware all organized, because that is pretty much the exact opposite of my cupboards, everything there is totally haphazard as it comes out of the dishwasher and just gets thrown whereever it will stay. Glad to see Julie getting a Zack Attack. And at the end the body is actually an adult female. Hmm. Could this be who Mike is looking for?

Cameo alert: The nanny that Lynette poaches was one of the twins in "Dude, Where's My Car?" in case you couldn't figure out where you'd seen her before. Of course the other of the twins was Jennifer Garner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Through the magic of resizing browser windows, I can comment without reading the post. Awesome.
I'll watch my tape whenever I damn well please! Probably tonight. Who knows. I still have to watch Lost from last week. So much TV to catch up on. That's not even counting the entire seasons (so far) of Stargate, Stargate: Atlantis, and the last season of ST: DS9 that I taped over the summer, on Spike! (seems to need an exclamation point), because I had never seen it. - Dan